Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy All Saints Day!

To those of you who don't know what All Saints Day is, here is a little paragraph from New Advent.

"All Saints Day: Solemnity celebrated on the first of November. It is instituted to honour all the saints, known and unknown, and, according to Urban IV, to supply any deficiencies in the faithful's celebration of saints' feasts during the year. "

If you want to know more, go HERE

Some of my favorite saints are The Blessed Mother, Saint Terese (she actually answered my plea for help on making an important decision with roses once...it was amazing!), St. Clare, St. Francis of Assisi, Blessed Kateri (my Pi was born on her feast day!) and St. Gianna Beretta Molla...she really has a special place in my heart!

Last night, Little Monster went trick of treating with her dad and brought home a pumpkin full of candy. She looked adorable and had fun. Sorry for the lack of pictures today...I don't have any FOs at the moment to show. I've got at least 4 WIPs though, so hopefully new FOs and pics to come soon.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: