Monday, November 12, 2007

Meme Tag!!!

Bella Bambina tagged me with this meme...

38 things about me that you may or may not want to know.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My anonymous husband. He tickle attacked me.

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Exploring Ravelry

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Eating dinner.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Went to Atlantic City with my anonymous husband. That was such a great trip!

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Go do your homework!

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Dunkin Donuts coffee, soda, and a malta.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Blue

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Sneakers for Little Monster

9. Where were you last night?
Watching movies with anonymous husband.

10. What color is your front door?
White

11. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet

12. What’s the weather like today?
Rainy and cloudy

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Chocolate chip cookie dough.

14. What excites you?
Yarn and when my little monster does something cute.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
I just need a trim...like an inch. My hair is finally getting to a good length.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yep, by 2 years.

17. Do you talk a lot?
Yes!!

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Hell no!

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes, I have 2 cousins named Steven, an ex-brother in law names Steven, and my first boss' name is Steven.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Yep! (ask Mary, she hates it)

21. Are you a jealous person?
I asked anonymous husband what he thinks. He said I am a jealous person. I disagree.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A".
Don't have one.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kiki

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
My ex-husband.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
"No way!" This was in response to talking about no raises at my job.

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Yes. And ice!

27. Do you have curly hair?
Have you seen my profile pic? Totally curly! Its all natural baby!

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Hopefully to bed soon.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
My mother and mother in law are a toss up for this one.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Pizza

31. Will you get married in the future?
Hopefully not. Anonymous husband might not care for that too much.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Office Space. I've seen it before, but I watched it again and it is just as funny the second time around.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Romantically...anonymous husband. As for everyone else, I'm in a "why don't you disappear until the holidays are over?" mood.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last week, maybe.

35. Are you currently depressed?
Clinically...no. Monthly...yes.

36. Did you cry today?
No, but you should have asked me this last week. It was a doozie!

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because Bella Bambina tagged me!

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Hmm, Lesalicous, Riohnna, Samisstrange, CraftyAshley, and The Kidney Bean!

(sorry there aren't links. for some reason blogger keeps freezing when I try to add a link. All the links to these peeps are on the left sidebar.)

3 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Hmmmm I see you been tagged again this tag is so different then our last tag. LOL :) I wish I knew you would be tagging me I would had put this on my latest post.

Anonymous said...

oh, sheet! LOLOL!!

Anonymous said...

This is cute.

Perhaps I'll be tagged someday. Hmm, maybe I'm too old or sumpthin!