Monday, November 19, 2007

Dreaming...

Yesterday was a rough day for me, so no crocheting at all. Sorry for the lack of pictures peeps.

I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt I was in my apartment alone and had just gotten out of the shower when I was attacked by a wolf. Yeah, a wolf! It was big, dark, crazy looking, and had red eyes. It was biting my arm and I was just screaming and screaming. I woke up abruptly, feeling terrified because it felt so real.

I don't normally look at dream interpretations, but I've been having these crazy emotional dreams lately and remembering them in detail. So the web dream interpretation says "A wolf in a negative situation represents hostility and aggression. It may also reflect an uncontrollable force or situation in your life."

Oddly, that makes total sense.

Hope you all have a good Monday. Thank goodness this will be a short week.

No comments: