Friday, November 23, 2007

Holy Cow Batman!!

Ahhh, I'm back and feeling much better! Nothing brings up my spirits like a quiet night, some wine, and the company of my hubby. AND SHOPPING!

This morning, DH agreed to let me drag him to Joanns, which is over a half hour away from us. We got there by 6:45 a.m. and the place was empty! DH said "stock up" and stock up I did. I'm not even sure how many skeins I got in total, but the shopping cart was overflowing. I also got a mini tree and loads of Christmas ornaments that were half off.

The witch at the counter was trying to deny me a 20% off coupon, but I didn't give up and got to use that coupon plus a 50% off one item coupon. Booya to you cranky cashier girl!

Look at it all....drool with me. :)



I also finished some Christmas Tree ornaments for the fundraiser. Gotta say these were a pain in the be-dunk-a-dunk! I don't want to make another one of these for awhile!




8 comments:

Samantha said...

So glad you're feeling better...how could you not with a sweet guy and all that yarney goodness?

Lesalicious said...

Shopping like a mad woman I see. Love all the yarn you got. What a great hubby. Love the trees:)

Anonymous said...

Woah! That's the motherload. I love the light green TLC color. One of my first scarves was made from that yarn.
Good going on the JoAnn coupon, too.

Your christmas trees look awesome! I love the little colored circles. Sometimes the little projects can be just as taxing as a big one just from the sheer number of ends.

Anonymous said...

Woah! Major drool-a-rama goin on here!!

Mimi said...

Yummy yarns, lucky you!
The tree ornaments are cute, love the bright dots ;)

CraftyAshley said...

Drool, drool, drool.

CraftyAshley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cami said...

I am so jealous of all the delicious yarn you got. What a steller deal.