Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Short Hiatus

Hey peeps, I'm going to be taking a short hiatus from the blogging world. I'll be back sometime after Thanksgiving. I've got alot going on and my poor crochet hook has been sitting abandoned for a few days. I think I won't get much hooking in until after Thanksgiving.

Little monster will be spending the holiday with her dad, so my plan for Thanksgiving is to sit around in my pajamas, drink a bottle of wine, and listen to moody music. That's the ticket.

4 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

I hope you won't be alone for Thanksgiving. I will be thinking about ya. Well wishes till we hear from you again.

Lesalicious said...

We all need a brake sometimes. I probably wont be able to blog until after Thanksgiving myself due to alot of shopping then have to help my mom cook. See you after Thanksgiving have fun:)

Anonymous said...

ONY 1 bottle,,,????? Happy turkey day!!

Samantha said...

If you lived closer I'd totally kidnap you, force-feeding you delicious things and making you laugh til you peed your pants! Well, almost.