Tuesday, December 11, 2007

To Latinboop:

****Edited to add: I now have a rough graph of my Puerto Rican Flag lapghan if anyone wants it. I say rough, because it is hand-sketched and hand-colored (it's clear though). I'll need to e-mail it to you as its a PDF file right now, so if you want it just e-mail me a request.

I'm hoping anonymous husband (who is much better with computer techy type stuff than me) will tweak it for me and make it look perfect. Once he does that, I'll post the pattern under my free pattern section and you won't need to e-mail me for it after that. ****


I just saw your request. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend going through chemo! I moved in September and have not totally organized yet, so I am not 100% sure where the diagram for the Puerto Rican flag is, but I will look for it tonight, I promise!

Please send me your e-mail address to christinacreations@gmail.com, so I know where to send the graph as soon as I find it.

Estaras en mis oraciones. (my Spanish is rusty, so I hope I said that correctly)

No comments: