Thursday, October 18, 2007

Say it ain't so!!!!

Yesterday, I received another surprise, though this one is not so pleasant.

My first WHITE hair!

That's right people, its not even gray, its pure WHITE!

This was my general thought process last night.

me: white hair, go away!
white hair: sorry, no can do.
me: why the heck not?
white hair: you're aging.
me: am not!
white hair: am so.
me: am not!
white hair: give it up. I'm not so bad in comparison to what's coming. Wait another year or two when things start to sag and wrinkle
me: i hate you!
white hair: i love you too.
me: *head desk*

I give my husband permission to make fun of me. He's waited for this moment...he's earned it.

So I guess all I can say is Welcome White Hair! Hey, maybe if it grows in just right, I can look like Rogue from X-Men. That'd be ok! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post reminds me of that classic old tune.

"Thank you for being a friend
Traveled down the road and back again
Your heart is true your a pal and a confidant."


To quote an unnamed crafty wise woman..... "I like it on you baby, it looks distinguished"

Anonymous said...

Taylor hicks supports this post!

:thumbs up:

Crafty Christina said...

Golden girls?!? Now that is just wrong! hahaha

That crafty wise woman must be smart and beautiful! ;)

Day man visited my blog! Sweeeet!

But the Taylor Hicks comment was soo soo wrong! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOO!!! I think it is more dignified if you call it "Silver Hair". Wow,,, pure white, huh? Good enough excuse to put a white streak down the back of your hair now!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I wanted to do the white streak before I met hubby.