Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Scarf and Pumpkin

Check out the pumpkin we carved last night. Not too shabby, eh?



I made another scarf for one of my co-workers. She wanted me to find a coordinating yarn for a maroon cap she brought in. We picked Patons Classic Merino Wool in this beautiful chocolate brown, maroon, tan, and pink color.

I used a pattern from crochet pattern central (I can't seem to find the page...I'll post the link when I find it). Its alternating rows of double crochet and shells. I really like the way the colors self striped into this diamond pattern.

The scarf measures 60" long and 5" wide without the fringe.





Hope everyone's having a good Wednesday so far!


4 comments:

Jen said...

Christina, the colors in that scarf are great! And you hit on just the right width to get that great diagonal plaid. :)

Lesalicious said...

Having a great Wednesday. Love the scarf love that yarn color done great job.:) Cute pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

Love the scarf!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pumkin mouth! Reminds me of a cutting method I learned in home ec class.
Also, the vareigated scarf has an intersting pattern!