Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Apple Bookmark

Here's the apple bookmark I made for the kid. Its made out of scrap WW yarn...probably red heart super saver. I think its pretty cute and surprisngly sturdy. I got the pattern from crochetpatterncentral.com if you're interested.




I'm borrowing this meme from a friend's journal...

1. I've come to realize that my ex is: never going to go away
2. I am listening to: my co-worker sighing. She sighs alot, but doesn't seem to realize it.
3. I talk: alot. My husband often gets a glazed look in his eye when I start to babble.
4. I love: my husband, kiddo, and friends.
5. Yesterday was: nice. It wasn't an overly stressful day which makes me happy.
6. My life: is on the right track.
7. I lost: my mind!
8. I hate it when: people try to sabatoge your happiness.
9. Love is: wonderful
10. Marriage is: an incredible combination of love, trust, partnership, fun, shared faith and very hard work.
11. Somewhere: is my cousin Kenneth. I miss him!
12. I'll always be: overly-emotional and overly-goofy.
13. I have a crush on: my hubby. :) He would say Corbin Bleu, but that's a stinkin' lie!
14. The last time I cried was: last week.
15. My cell phone: is awesome! I have the new LG chocolate and I highly recommend it.
16. When I wake up in the morning: I grumble about getting up, then thank God He gave me another day.
17. Before I go to sleep at night: I set my alarm clock and kiss my husband goodnight.
18. Right now: I should be working.
19. Babies are: amazing. I want 12!
20. I get on myspace: never. Don't have a myspace page.
21. Today I: started a starghan on the subway.
22. Tonight I will: go to a PTA meeting.
23. Tomorrow I will: go to Girl Scouts.
24. I really want to: buy a house.
25. The person who is most likely to repost this: I dunno. sharkmeat, riohnna, or lesa maybe?

1 comment:

Lesalicious said...

Love the bookmark so cute. :)