Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Let's go puddle skating!

Does anyone else see a problem with the Rockefeller Ice Skating rink opening today when it is 82 degrees outside? Umm, yeah!

It was 87 yesterday. Quite a fall we're having! Hopefully by tomorrow, it will cool down (70's I think) and I can get into a Halloween mood. I can't be bothered with Halloween when its this hot outside!

On another note, I have plucked my eyebrows into practical nonexistance. Ok, not the whole eyebrow...just the ends. My dear husband mentioned how my brows were growing in funny, so I decided it was time for a pluck. Everytime I try just plucking a little, I end up missing alot. I discovered an eyebrow pencil that's a lifesaver. It matches perfectly and when I'm all done, you can't even tell where I've filled my brows in and I no longer look like an afro headed, brow-less alien from the caribbean. :)

On a sad note, I saw a woman on the subway who had a "save roe: planned parenthood" t-shirt on while (get this!) talking to another woman about how wonderful her child is. Umm, hello? Does she not see the irony in this? Children are a gift. If you don't want them, then abstain! That is my rant for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"and I no longer look like an afro headed, brow-less alien from the caribbean. :)"

Your not brow-less.

Crafty Christina said...

Just an afro-headed alien from the caribbean?

hahahaha!