Saturday, January 31, 2009

Crazy over tutus!

Turns out that Samantha, the photographer who took those awesome baby pics for me, is multi-talented! She told me that she made custom tutus.

I thought little Andreanna (who is 18 months now - time flies) would look adorable in one and Samantha offered to make one for her.



Samantha used brown, beige, and bright pink. I absolutely love the color combination and how full the tutu is!


The hot pink flowers are a perfect accent too. I'm such a sucker for girly things.



Andreanna's mom said she looks adorable in it and will hopefully have pics of her in it this coming week. I can't wait to see them.

Thanks for making such a fun and unique gift Samantha!

8 comments:

Bezzie said...

Ooo yes! I hope Adreanna's mom will let you post a pic!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!!!

Laura said...

That is just beautiful! It almost makes me wish my daughter was still young enough to wear stuff like that. At least I have my little niece to buy all the ruffly, girly stuff for!

CraftyAshley said...

That is beautiful. What a great unique gift. I too love girly things!

Caroline said...

Love the tutu's! Hope your new year is off to a good start! The cookies looked delicious and I'm sure they were appreciated! What a lot of work! You got my knitting bug started again, I'm on to my next project!

Snap said...

I've been enjoying your posts about the *youngsters* -- the grand tutu and baby goodies. Lucky little ones!

I've nominated you for the Marie Antoinette Real Person, Real Blog Award. I hope you'll stop by and pick it up!

KimT said...

very cool. The tutu is adorable!

Ghost said...

It is sure pretty. Will make Samantha feel awful feminine when she wears it.