Lesa from Lesalicious Style and Life gave me this award yesterday. Thanks Lesa!
I thought Tuesday's Tribute would be a perfect way to pass this on to some of my favorite bloggers to let them know how much I enjoy them. This Tribute's for you ladies!
1. Subway Hooker - Not only does Subway Hooker crochet and knit all sorts of awesomeness, but she also gives a great look into vintage patterns. I would have never discovered the beauty of vintage patterns if not for her. Not to mention the delicious looking bread she keeps baking. Makes me want to get a bread maker every time!
2. Random Meanderings - Bezzie is the chick to check out if you want a nice dose of humor, sarcasm, and baking to go along with the fiber goodness. She's an awesome knitter and her projects are a major reason why I decided to try my hand at knitting. It is tough reading Bezzie's blog while on a diet though...all the cookies! Mmmmm
3. CookNKnit - Karen's is the first knitting blog that I started following. All the credit of that goes to Karen. She started a conversation with me on the subway when I pulled out the hook and gave me my first intro to the world of knitting. Karen's is another blog that is hard to read while on a diet. The cupcakes she bakes makes me want to lick my computer screen.
4. Riohnna - I love reading Angela's blog! She's super talented with thread crochet and especially doilies. Her daily stories always make me giggle. Not to mention the great Monsterling (her baby) pics that always make me smile.
5. Crochet Cami - Cami is about as all around talented as you can get. She crochets, sews, quilts, and is learning to knit too! Cami's quilts are amazing. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. One day, I hope to grow up and quilt just like Cami.
6. Pulsipher Predilections - Kristina is the funniest blogger ever! I learned the hard way not to drink anything while reading her blog. I usually laugh so hard, something is shooting out of my poor nose. Thanks for the laughs! Especially your post about the Snuggie blanket!
7. Red Hair Lady Crochets - Laura always has awesome crochet projects going on. I get a lot of inspiration from seeing the things she's done. This chick is also super smart and keeps me updated with the latest going ons. Not to mention I am totally jealous of her awesome red hair!
Lesa, since you were already nominated, I thought I'd give the spot to someone else. But, I just want to let you know I love your blog and your sewing projects are such a huge inspiration. You rock chica!
Thanks for making the internets an entertaining place to be! Now go nominate your own 7 (if you want).