Thursday, January 1, 2009

Looking Back to Move Forward

Happy New Year!

I'm calling 2008 "The Year of the Afghan!" I made 5 full sized afghans this year...more than other years combined. I also designed, sewed, and learned to knit a little. Those are things I didn't even imagine doing at the beginning of 2008.



Moving forward....here are some "future projects." I hit the Michaels sale today and came home with more than I intended.



Here's hoping that 2009 will bring more creativity and learning opportunities. Lets see what crazy antics happen to me this year!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love that bowling set! So creative!

Caroline said...

I'm soooo drooling! i totally missed the sale today!!! You rock! Can't wait to see your stuff in the year to come.

Laura said...

5 full sized afghans in one year?! I wish I had your motivation, because I have no patience for big projects!

Your projects are always great, and inspirational too - I admire how you dived into sewing and knitting. Those are on my list of things to learn in 2009.

Bezzie said...

My fave is the Cathedral Window.

Happy New Year!

Cami said...

WOw, so inspiring! I didn't even get one afghan done, even though one of my goals was to finsih at least one. Maybe this year.

Anonymous said...

Wow, a sale. I missed our LYS end of month sale! (pouts)

Mimi said...

Happy New Year, Christina! Love seeing your projects, you're creative and versatile :)