Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday's Tribute

Tuesday's Tribute
Yet Another Jay and Deb Production.


I'd been undecided all day on what my Tuesday's Tribute should be about. I thought of something on the way home from work, but as soon as I read THIS post by Jay, I knew my Tuesday's Tribute had to be in honor of Jay.


Like many of us, he has a loved one with cancer. I can't think of anyone who hasn't known someone who has struggled with cancer. Jay decided to step up and do something extremely selfless in the name of cancer research. He is going to shave his head in March in an effort to raise money for St. Baldrick's.
Please visit Jay's blog today and read about his effort and consider helping.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.

Kristina P. said...

Jay is completely awesome.

Mozi Esme said...

And bald looks great!

Deb said...

thanks for getting the word out!

Halftime Lessons said...

I cant thank you enough for helping get the word out...I really appreciate you, Christina.

Jay