Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What a difference!

Piper's new mattress came today and its soft, awesomely soft.

What makes it even better is that I waited until Sears was having a 50% off sale. The mattress, which was originally listed for $339, was only $169. Of all the mattresses she had tried at the store, it was her favorite, so when hubby and I saw it at such a great deal, we jumped on it. Out of curiosity, I checked the Sears site today and it was back at $339, so I'm glad we bought it right away.

That's Hubby's hand. He loves the mattress....a lot. I have a feeling he's found a new spot to take naps.


What a difference a good mattress makes. Piper is going to sleep like a baby tonight! I'm not jealous...NOT! I'm totally jealous! :)

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I really want to invest in a better mattress. I'm convinced that will help me sleep better.

Laura said...

Wow, that is an awesome bargain for a mattress! My son has the softest bed in the house. I have such a hard time not dozing off when I lie in bed with him at night to read him a story before he goes to sleep.

Anonymous said...

Wow. We had to fix the bed a couple of days ago. The bed doesn't have a box spring or anything, it is just a frame, boards that lay into the frame, then the mattress lays on that. The boards ove and fall all of the time. I miss American beds.