Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oh no!

Those are girl scout cookies, my friends. Over 120 boxes of them. Its like going to sleep and waking up in fatty heaven.

Tomorrow's weigh in is screwed and well...I'm ok with that! Very very ok in case you were wondering just how ok I was with that.



Sorry for the lack of actual content this week. Both of my grandfathers are in the hospital (2 separate hospitals to make things more complicated). One had knee replacement surgery and the other has kidney stones. We've been at the hospital visiting from the minute I get out of work until visiting hours are over (or until they kick us out for being there past visiting hours).
I'm going to spend the rest of tonight sorting cookies for the peeps who bought them, then crash into bed. Hopefully, I'll be back full force this weekend.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfathers!

And sorry to hear that I don't have any GS Cookies.

Cami said...

Sorry to hear about you grandfathers. That is always rough. Best of luck with all you have to do. I'm sure you will be able to find some time to get the things done that you want to.

Laura said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfathers, too. Hopefully they'll both be home soon.

My daughter's troop just finished their cookie sales. Unfortunately, we're stuck with a bunch of boxes of cookies that my husband sold at work, but is having a hard time getting the money for them, because the people he sold them to got laid off after ordering them. And of course we don't have the money to pay for them. Arrgh!