Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Queen Anne Lace scarf

So I spoke with the bank today who agreed to give me my money on a conditional basis after they process the paperwork. The condition being that after their investigation, I get to keep my money or if they find fault with me (don't know how that would happen) then they would take it away. I know I'm not at fault, so I'm not worried about that. So, it'll be a sigh of relief when the paperwork is processed and my new debit card comes in. Oh yeah, and its Citibank.

I finished another Christmas gift, the Queen Anne Lace scarf.



Love this pattern! It worked up really quickly and was very easy. I think its kinda funky, in a not a normal looking scarf kinda way. This one will be heading to Pi's teacher for Christmas.

I also got 18 rows added to my scrapghan. I just might get all my Christmas gifts done on time this year!

12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That's great news! I can't wait to see a photo.

Andrea Moberly said...

I'm glad things worked out for you! I had someone steal my credit card before, but my credit company caught it before I did! I was amazed at that. Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog, they make me smile :)

Bezzie said...

Citibank--good to know!

Yeah I wanna see the scarf too!

Louise said...

Great news on your financial worries.

Love the scarf!

T. Joi said...

Love the scarf...

Anonymous said...

oiy.. Citibank! Well, at least there is a bright side!! I love the scarf, what a lucky teacher!! Anony Joyce

Mimi said...

Glad to hear that. Hope you don't have to worry about that bank incident anymore.
Love the scarf! I'm working on one of the same design, but left it for some other projects...since I know I could easily finish it up when I need it ;)

Debbi-a1 said...

Sounds like a MUCH better day! You're getting the card worked out, made a scarf, getting your Christmas gifts done, and hopefully had your chocolate therapy.

Anonymous said...

Great scarf!

Laura said...

That is a gorgeous scarf! Pi's teacher is lucky to get that!

Marie Anne said...

What a beautiful scarf! You said it was EASY? Easy for who?

Hope your financial fiasco is over, to your advantage.

Unknown said...

i love your scarf! Can i ask where you got the pattern?