Monday, October 20, 2008

Crochet Ninja!

This weekend we went on a Girl Scout bowling trip. There were a ton of troops there...easily over 100 girls. The noise level was amazing. I didn't know children could be so piercing.

Pi did great. She's already got my high score beat, which isn't very high I might add. Bowling a 50 makes me excited.



I crocheted while I was there and got lots of questions. The girl scout leader wants me to come in one day and teach the girls to crochet. I agreed because its a great idea!

I didn't get too much done this weekend, but I did make Crochet Ninja! Not sure why, but the idea of a crochet ninja just makes me giggle.



(I printed out the pattern ages ago and it doesn't have the website on it. I'll look for it, so I can post where you can find it a little later.

8 comments:

Andrea Moberly said...

I LOVE the crochet ninja... totally up my husband's humor alley :) If you figure out where you found the pattern, pass it along!

CraftyAshley said...

My family and I went bowling as well. My prego pants bowled a sad 63. Very cute ninja and good luck with teaching crochet.

Kristina P. said...

Christina, that ninja is adorable! I really think you should maybe sell some of your stuff. ;)

Lesalicious said...

Cute ninja. I also want to put Nesa in Girl Scout to get to hang out with other girls and learn a lot of things. Looks like you all had fun.:)

Anonymous said...

How cool, teaching Girl Scouts how to crochet!!!

Bezzie said...

Ok that ninja is HILARIOUS! I love him!! Ha ha!

Laura said...

Very cute Ninja!

I'm lousy at bowling too, although I still enjoy it. I haven't gone bowling in ages though.

Laura said...

P.S.

My Bethany is a Girl Scout too (Junior) and I don't know about for the Brownies, but the Juniors have a yarn and fabric arts badge they can earn - your teaching crochet would come in handy for that one!