Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

I've been spoiled rotten today. My family made me a huge breakfast in bed. Piper even made her "famous" scrambled eggs. Did I mention it was in bed?



Pi bought me a costume bracelet that said "mom" all around it at the school Mother's Day sale (no plant sale this year). Hubby got me a new glass measuring cup and a new cake pan, both I which I really really wanted.

The best part is that I was allowed to lounge around in bed, watching tv and generally being lazy. I didn't get out of bed until 1:30. That's the life!

I've got plenty to tell you guys about the past week, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I've still got a whole day of lounging ahead of me.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Happy Mother's Day. Christina!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Christina!!!

Snap said...

Enjoy the day!

Dragonflymom said...

wow breakfast in bed............that must have been nice. Glad to hear you had a great one...Happy Mother's Day.

Bezzie said...

Ha ha! And no dishes!

Mimi said...

Wonderful day you had, you truly deserve it. Happy mother's day!

Lorena said...

Looks like you had a great day!