Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting to Know Me

My current crafty project is under wraps because it is a mother's day gift. Since I can't show you pretty pictures, I'll fill out this survey I found over at Caroline's blog.

1.High heels or boots? Boots
2.What time did you get up this morning? 5:55 am
3. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? took Pi to see Hannah Montana the movie(hangs head in shame).
5. What is your favorite TV show? The Office (That's what she said!), Lost, Biggest Loser
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee and a yogurt
7. What is your middle name? Maria
8. What food do you dislike? Any seafood
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Blue by Third Eye Blind (its old, I know)
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey and cheese on wheat bread.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Laziness
12. Favorite clothing? PJs
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Bora Bora
14. Are you an organized person? Very much so.
15. Where would you like to retire to? Bahamas!
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? They all suck.
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Watch tv
18. Favorite drink? Coffee
19. When is your birthday? Nov. 27
20. Morning person or a night person? Morning
21. What is your shoe size? 8.5
22. Pets? William Penn Hermit Crab
23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I wish
24. What did you want to be when you were little? a singer (voice sucks btw)
25. What is your favorite flower? Sunflower
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? July - when i can take another week off from work.
27. What was the last thing you ate? One of those Crumbs cupcakes. Yum!
28. Do you wish upon stars? Not in years
29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink for my maiden name
30. How is the weather right now? Rainy and cool
31. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband
32. Favorite soft drink? Sprite
33. Hair color? dark brown with red highlights on the ends (no clue where the highlights came from).
34. What was your favorite toy as a child? Cabbage Patch Kids
35. Summer or winter? Neither - I'm a Spring or Fall kind of person
36. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate!
37. Coffee or tea? Coffee
38. Favorite Food of all time? Hubby's chicken parm. Sooooo good.
39. Favorite dessert? Anything chocolate, especially yodels
40. When was the last time you cried? Last Saturday. I freaked out on my dad for being rude.
41. What is under your bed? dustbunnies
42. What did you do last night? Cut out a sewing pattern.
43. What are you afraid of? Never getting out of debt
44. Salty or sweet? Sweet
45. How many years at your current job? 6 years this coming September.
46. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
47. Positive or negative? Positive. One of my friends tells me on a regular basis that I am too happy.
48. Favorite pastime? Any type of crafting, especially sewing. Also reading...I'm a huge bookworm. Spending time with Pi and sleeping!
49. Beach or mountain? Beach!
50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yep, I'm a closet stalker. heehee

Feel free to post yours!

3 comments:

Snap said...

Always nice to learn more about you!

Kristina P. said...

I have to get up aroung 6:30 tomorrow and Friday, and it's going to kill me! I am so a night person.

Caroline said...

You're a closet Kansasn....you said your fav flower is a sunflower!!! Come on over, you hear!! LOL