Wednesday, February 24, 2010

All done

The biopsy went well. The doctor was late and had me waiting over an hour, which just about killed my nerves. The procedure was uncomfortable but not too terrible. The doc warned me when the real pain/cramping would come and it lasted about 10 seconds. I won't lie...it hurt, but not as bad as I expected. The best way I can describe it is like a severe contraction while in labor.

I'm in no rush to repeat it, but I'm glad its all done. Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers. I'll let you know when the results come in.

6 comments:

Casa Pearl said...

Wishing you the very best!

Snap said...

Wishing you well. Glad it's done!

Hugs--

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad you're OK!

Laura said...

I'm glad it's over! Hopefully this will help the doctor finally figure out what's causing those female problems.

Andrea Moberly said...

Glad its done and that it wasn't TOO bad :)

kado! said...

hope it is good news.
thinkin' of ya.