Saturday, May 10, 2008

Meme fun

I've been tagged and also promised Lesa I'd answer some questions for her. If you're not a fan of meme's, feel free to skip this.

I was tagged by Amanda and 2Kute from Crochetville with the same meme.

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, here are seven facts about me:
1. I'm double jointed in my feet and wrists.
2. I get fainting spells on the subway if it is too crowded, so I take an early, local train to make sure its fairly empty.
3. I dreamed of owning a crayon factory when I was a kid.
4. I sometimes talk in my sleep.
5. I have a flower tattoo on my right shoulder blade. The petals spell Piper. I designed it myself while I was doodling in a college class.
6. I used to pluck my hairy sideburns. I've given it up, since I realize they're not too bad.
7. I've also got nose hair. Hubby and I share a nose hair trimmer. (can't believe I admitted that, hahaha!)

Here are the answers to Lesa's questions:

1) What crochet hook size do you find yourself working with the most without even thinking about it you find yourself picking up the most?
An "I" hook. That's what I learned with and feel most comfortable with.

2) What is your favorite thing to crochet the most?
Baby stuff! Its fast and always cute.

3) What would you like to crochet that you never crochet before?
I'd like to make myself a sweater or cardigan. I've only made a sweater in kid sizes.

4) Do you think you will pass down your love of crocheting down to your kids/nieces or sisters?
I hope so! Pi shows some interest already. She can chain and do single crochet. Her interest comes and goes, so I'm not pushing it. I hope she decided she likes it enough to continue.

5) What is the craziest thing you ever heard someone say to you about you crocheting?
My dad tells me that crocheting makes me a "grandma."

1 comment:

Lesalicious said...

I also don't want to push Nesa and Nellie. Nesa knows the chain but, she gets more into wanting to learn when she see her friends coming up to me watching me for hours at a time.:)