Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sleeping Sarahs

Just a quick drive-by blogging today.

More toys for the toy drive! These little girls are the Sleeping Sarah pattern. That's a free Ravelry link, btw.

They work up super quick and are really adorable. They're just squishy enough and small enough that they'd be a great toy for an older baby or toddler.

There are more toys flying off the hook and hopefully I'll be able to get those posted in a few days. They're starting to multiply and I'm certain I can make the deadline if I keep at this pace.

Happy Hump Day!


Kristina P. said...

So cute, Christina!

Caroline said...

Those are darling...thanks for the link! WTG with LG! Sometimes the stars do align and presto something goes our way! I think I'll post mine too!

Snap said...

These are just adorable!

Cadance said...

OHHHH...I ♥ those...I wish I could make stuff like that! You have talent!

Mimi said...

Cute dolls!