Three updates in a row! Holy cow, I must have a fever!
When Pi came home from school today, there was a note in her folder saying she had been invited to join the Aquinas enrichment program. There wasn't any further explanation of what this meant, so I called the school to find out. When I was young, an enrichment program usually meant you needed extra help, so I was a little worried. Turns out this is just the opposite. Since she did well last year, she was invited to this program to work on an extra project that will be displayed at the end of the year with all the other Aquinas kids from Brooklyn. How cool is that? My kid is an evil genius! haha! She also told us that she joined the choir. Growing. Too. Fast.
Anyhoo.... Ever wonder what search phrases people use to get to your blog? I saw another blogger do this and thought it looked fun, so I'm going to be a biter and do the same. Some of the search phrases are normal and some are just plain weird funny.
Here are ten of my favorites:
10. Christina hot - why, thank you!
9. Christina bunny - I've never posed for anything, I promise!
8. Christina dark - the other dark meat?
7. Dirty grandma - I really hope it was a dirty grandpa searching for this
6. Grandma dirty dancers - I really REALLY hope this was a dirty grandpa!
5. Unhealthy empanadas - are you trying to make them unhealthier?
4. Goya - 'nuff said
3. New Kids on the Block - this could only have been Joyce
2. Bunny backpacks at Walmart - I'm getting worried about the bunny theme.
My very favorite search phrase is....*drumroll please*
1. greatview of my cervix - hahahahahahahaha!!!!
Stay tuned this weekend for a free ami pattern written by moi.