A bunch of random type stuff...
- Piper has been having hip pain that the doc thinks is a slightly torn muscle. She's got physical therapy 2 times a week for 8 weeks.
- That will cost me $480.
- How old is old enough to walk to school alone? Pi has been asking and it has me pondering this question.
- MIL still in the hospital, but doing better. Yay!
- No biopsy results for me yet. Won't hear back til next week.
- Signs are all pointing to Spring. Birds are chirping in the morning again and its light out, both when I leave for work and when I come home from work. Who knew a little sunlight could feel so blissful?
- The Noah's Ark blanket arrived at my friend Nikki's house 4 days before she gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Glad I didn't procrastinate longer on getting to the post office.
- Lack of coffee hasn't produced any headaches or withdrawal symptoms, but it has resulted in profound forgetfulness.
- I've discovered I love Chai Tea from Dunkin Donuts.
- But I don't love the calories (330!).
- I'm knitting a baby sweater on the bus. Its purple and its purty.
- Quilting blogs have been sucking up my time. Who knew there were so many talented people out there?
- I've finished some projects, but still have to get the pictures from my memory card.
What randomness is going on in your life?