Friday, December 26, 2008

The mess...

Santa was good to us this year and this was the mess left over from Christmas morning. My obsessive compulsive nature kicked in right after I took that pic and I cleaned up immediately. I guess I am like my mother in some ways.


I got some great gifts, most of them craft related. My favorite is this shirt my hubby bought. The crossbones are crochet hooks, LOL. He thought of that all by himself...pretty impressive. I also got a knitting needle set. It makes circular and flexible straight needles. I don't exactly know what either of those are used for, but I'll figure it out. Looks like I'm going to be concentrating on the sticks now that the Christmas rush is over.


I'm looking forward to a few days without hooking, baking, or rushing. I'm going to crawl into bed, read, watch crappy Lifetime movies and read.

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Love the shirt! Glad you had a lovely day.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!
Love the shirt! Looks like santa was good to you this year. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the shirt! I didn't get anything. Hubby thinks Christmas gifts are only for children.

Lesalicious said...

Loving that shirt so cute. Have fun reading and watching Lifetime, my favorite doing the weekends laying back and watching lifetime.:)

Bezzie said...

Love the shirt & I love my needlemaster set--I'm sure you'll love yours!

Caroline said...

I would be excited about the t-shirt too! In the Grinch's words..."Who's fabulous?" LOL The needle set is great, I've used 'em before.

Lulu said...

glad you had a lovely christmas.

Krystal said...

Awsome!!! I was at my local hobby lobby just yesterday eyeballing the exact same knitting needle set!! Woot Woot! Let me know how they work out!