Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hats, hats, and more hats!

I meant to post these earlier in the week, but life has sped up to the point that I can barely keep up. Last night, I was supposed to wrap gifts, blog, and work on my sister's gift that is 90% completed. I decided to take a quick nap so I could be refreshed and awake while I did all that stuff. Yeah right! I fell asleep at 8pm and woke up at 7am this morning! Now I'm really behind.

Here are the hats I made for my mom and sister. The hats are all the Divine hat pattern. I showed them all sorts of patterns but they really liked this one.

Mom is giving her hats away to the teachers at the twins' school.

My 20 y/o sis is giving hers as a gift to her boyfriend's mother.

My sis also asked for a matching scarf for the blue one. Its the same scarflette pattern I've been using over and over this fall.

I received some awesome mail in the last few days that I want to show too, but I need to wait for better light to take pictures.
Send crochet mojo this way please. I am SO behind and Christmas is just around the corner! Gah!


T. Joi said...

Great job on the hats (I love that pattern). Sending crochet mojo your way (I finally received mine yesterday and I have a lot to do).

Kristina P. said...

I really, really like those hats!

Riohnna said...

Hooking Mojo to you!!!! I like that hat pattern, it is pretty! I also like the scarflette pattern.

Laura said...

The hats are all really pretty! One day I need to attempt one of those Divine hats.

Laura said...

P.S. I like the new blog design, too!

Katrina said...

Like the blog background you chose!

Zuleika said...

Love the hats! That's a really cute design.