Saturday, November 29, 2008

Post Turkey Day Mini Contest

Thanksgiving was great! Mom cooked a huge dinner and even decorated for the occasion.



There was cake!



Pi insisted on eating my entire name. Just a little creepy, eh?



I also got presents! Who doesn't love presents? The best gift was from Piper...she gave me a card and put a dollar in it for me to spend however I wanted. Too cute!

Now for a mini post Turkey Day contest. Something is wrong in one of the three pictures above. The first person to correctly guess what's wrong will win a prize. I don't know what the prize will be yet, but who cares, its a prize.

The pics are clickable, so you can make them larger. So have fun and get guessing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The A is missing from Happy!! First I thought what was missing was my piece of cake but... LOL!! Happy Belated Birthday Chris!! Anony Joyce

Kristina P. said...

That cake looks delicious! I am a buttercream addict. Happy birthday!

Bezzie said...

See, I'm going say there's a Hanukka mug next to your cake. I'm pretty sure its not Hanukka for a couple more weeks, and I'm pretty sure you're not Jewish!

Chunky insisted on eating the middle of the snowman's face...so Pi eating your name--not too creepy!

Crafty Christina said...

Both Joyce and Bezzie are right, so you'll both get prizes. There is still one more wrong thing, so someone else can win too. Good luck finding it!

Jen said...

Well, I spotted two "S"s in the Happy ThanksSgiving banner in the top picture. :)

Looks like you had a great time! Happy Birthday to you!

Lesalicious said...

Glad you had a great bday and Thanksgiving.

I see that Thanksgiving is missing a A and has two S's.

How cute that was of your daughter. Oh can't wait to see that purple ripple round you working on hoping to finish mines by this week have another one to work on for Nesa.:)

Crafty Christina said...

Woohoo, you guys found them all!