Friday, November 21, 2008

I've been linked!

Check it out! Lion Brand's blog, The Notebook linked to my blog in yesterday's post. They were listing sources that talked about the studio. I didn't even know about it until I clicked on their blog this morning. Neat!


I don't have time to post more...the family and I are going to see High School Musical 3 and I need to get ready. So I'll leave you with a word from Piper.

Hi! This is Piper, Crafty Christina's daughter. I am so excited about going to see High School Musical 3. I loved the first High School Musical and the second High School Musical. So I have a feeling that I am going to love the third High School Musical. By Piper. Bye now.


Kristina P. said...

Piper is adorable.

Laura said...

That is awesome about the link! Piper's post is so cute! Have fun!

Bezzie said...

HOw cool is that!!! And I hope you both enjoy HSM3! Hee hee

Lesalicious said...

That's nice about the link. Hope you and Piper enjoy the movie.:)

Zuleika said...

Congrats on the link!

Enjoy the movie you two. :-)

Riohnna said...

How cool is that??!!? You are becoming famous!!!