Sunday, September 5, 2010

Monster Mini Golf

Summer passed extremely quickly this year. We've been so busy that I barely had a chance to register that summer had come and gone. We didn't even get to the beach, which seems like a huge goof since we live so close to the shore.
I had promised Piper that I would take her and a few of her cousins/friends to try Monster Mini Golf. We showed up with a group of 9, to the horrified looks of the staff, haha. They re-grouped quickly and we headed into the mini golf area.
The entire course is indoor and glows in the dark.
Sneaker's glowed.
Considering, we're in NJ, I thought this sign was clever.


The candy machine was popular with the kiddos.


As was the rest of the arcade area.


Inky and I have sparkly, glowing teeth!
This is the last hole to be played. It's not so easy getting the ball to roll up that tongue!
A little NY/NJ rivalry humor.


The kids loved this place and we'll probably head back around Halloween.
There are locations all over, so check the link if you want to see if there's a course near you.

7 comments:

Kaye said...

Ha ha! That's cool! I'd say go to the shore before it's too late, but yeah I heard the waves are lame this weekend and you can't even get inthe water.
Ah well, next year!

Karen said...

OMG! I LOVE mini golf! It looks like one is coming near me. Though I may make a date with my boys and travel north for this. :) Thanks for the link!

Kristina P. said...

Oh, wow! That is cool. We just had a new game place open here, where they have a glow in the dark mini golf course. Will have to check it out!

Caroline said...

We have one near us. Its a fav with my guys!

Laura said...

That's really awesome! I wish we had something like that here in the Cleveland area!

Snap said...

I love mini-golf courses. Really clever folks!!!! Looks like a good time for all.

Anonymous said...

I still hadn't had the courage to tackle zippers. maybe next year,,,,