Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------


I'm so proud!!!
-----------------------------------------------
P.S. - The monster pattern she based this on is from the book Fleecie Dolls by Fiona Goble. I scored this book for dirt cheap at Strand Books.
P.P.S. - Thanks so much for the nice comments on my blogiversary. I love you guys, really truly!

8 comments:

Cami said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is that! I love it. She is growing up so fast, and definitely has your talent for crafting.

Laura said...

Wow, very impressive for a first sewing project! Cami took the words right out of my mouth - I was just about to write that Pi shares your crafty talents, before I saw her comment! : )

Kristina P. said...

She did a great job! Why doesn't this surprise me at all?

Andrea Moberly said...

Love it! I can't wait to do this with my own kids some day soon :)

Caroline said...

Soooo cute!!! You've created a mini-me!! LOL Lucky you, someone to craft with always.

Kaye said...

I'm sitting there trying to figure out why she was sewing the body to a square piece--and now I get it! Clever construction! And cute doll!

She'll be able to breeze right thru HomeEc someday!

Snap said...

WooHoo! Way to go, Pi! Cute little guy and perfect little monster for Halloween! :D :D

Look out world ... Mom and Daughter are an up and coming team!

Karen said...

Such a cutie pie! And the little monster is cute too!