Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mail call and an Uglee, but not an Uglee mail call.

Caroline of The Kansas Hooker kindly offered to let me test her new pattern, Rectangle Uglee. I love Caroline's stuffie patterns, so I jumped at the opportunity. They're always clear and make the cutest toys. Did I mention free too? Remember my Halloween spider? That's a Kansas Hooker pattern too.

This little guy is anything but ugly. Ok, he's not your everyday, normal stuffie, but that's what makes him so cute! He's made with TLC Heathers, white felt, and ami eyes.





Rectangle Ugly is going to live with the big brother of the new twin babies that I made these bibs and burpcloths for. Big brothers need presents too, don't you think?



The mail man delivered some good stuff too. I'm a daily reader of Tales from Twisty Lane by Snap. Snap's Blogiversary recently passed and she had a giveaway. She sent the book "12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women" and some great note cards. Thank you so much!



I already know who is getting the first note card... my neighbor that just moved. I miss her already.
I hope the mailman brought you something other than bills today too!

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think that Uglee is pretty darn cute.

Kaye said...

He brought me junk mail with my bills does that count? Ha ha!

Cute uglee--great idea gifting it to big brother!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I agree with the previous comment - that's all I ever get in the mail, too! That seems like a nice surprise to get in the mail, and you're such a thoughtful person to remember the big brother and the neighbor. I know how jealous my daughter got when my son was born (be thankful you don't have to deal with sibling rivalry, only having one kid, ha, ha!) and he was getting all the attention and gifts. It's nice for the older brother or sister to be remembered, too.

P.S. I think the Uglee isn't ugly at all!

Snap said...

Isn't mail call wonderful?!!!! :D :D :D

The Uglee is one handsome dude!!!!! ;D (Soft and cuddly, too I bet...)

Caroline said...

it's so exciting to see him on your blog. Kinda cool that out of my mind to your blog,,,huh? Thanks so much, he's so uglee, he's cute!