Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I hope all of the dad's out there have a wonderful day!

What did I get for the Dads/Grandpas/Hubby in my life who all claim they don't want anything?

Lotto Cards!

Happy Father's Day!


Kristina P. said...

I'm sure he loved it!

Caroline said...

What a good idea for the guy who has everything (or so he claims!)

I am ready for testers....are you still interested? Send me your email addy to if you are!!!!

Snap said...

Great idea for gifts!

Katrina said...

Cute idea! And hey, if they win then everyone wins!!!! ;-)

Laura said...

Awww, what a clever and unique gift! That was my dad's signature statement when my brothers and sisters and I would ask him what he wanted for his birthday, Christmas, Father's Day, etc - "I don't want anything. Save your money". He loved playing the lottery though. Reading your post reminds me of his so much. He's been gone 5 years now, but I still miss him.