Thursday, August 13, 2009

One WIP down...a billion more to go

If you remember back to around Mother's Day, I had tried making the Lots of Pockets Tote for my mom, but I didn't give it to her because of the numerous mistakes I'd made. I'd bought more fabric to try again and the pieces were all cut out, waiting to be sewn.

Fast forward to August and it still hadn't been finished. Its not that I was too lazy to finish it, but I was petrified to screw up this pretty fabric. I finally said suck it up Christina...its just fabric!

Viola! All done and it came out great! The guilt of the late Mother's Day gift is gone, heehee.



I love the lining fabric!



Mom was really excited when I gave it to her. She only got to use it once though. My youngest sister Tiffani, promptly swiped it from her and has been bringing it to school. Tiff's favorite color is pink. I should have remembered and made two!

Ok Mom, I'll make you another. Just give me another 3 months, plskthx. :)

8 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, is that purse gorgeous! Great job! I LOVE pink, and I would have swiped that purse too, if I had a chance! : )

CraftyAshley said...

Very cute! Your sewing skills are rockin! I am also a fan of the pink.

Snap said...

The purse is wonderful! I would never have made it while packing for a move! You Go Girl!

Kristina P. said...

It's gorgeous! I love the lining.

Andrea Moberly said...

Amazing! Look at you go with all that sewing :) I truly love it!

Bezzie said...

Ha ha! I dig it!! I'm jealous of your fabric!

Lorena said...

So pretty! the lining fabric is so cute!

kado! said...

Cute purse!