Friday, August 14, 2009

Crochet Pattern a Day 2010 Calendar

An awesome surprise arrived in the mail today. Its my contributor's copy of the Crochet Pattern a Day 2010 Calendar!

I mentioned recently that my Big Headed Frog had made it into the calendar, so I was expecting to see it inside the calendar, but I got a shock when I saw it on the back cover!


That man finger is not mine!
Pretty cool, eh?
Just because I'm excited, I'm going to do a small giveaway! The calendar isn't out yet, but I will buy someone a copy of it as soon as it is available for sale!
Just leave a comment, say hi or boo or whatever you want. Even if you normally just lurk, come out of hiding and say hi. I'll leave the comments open til next Friday, August 21st at midnight and then let the random generator choose a winner.
Happy Weekend! :)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your site and I am so excited for you for having your pattern posted in the calander!!

Marlene
zufi@roadrunner.com

Andrea Moberly said...

Yay! That is so awesome, Christina! congrats to you :)

Kristina P. said...

You totally earned it! Congrats!

Deni J. said...

I did have to come out of 'lurk-dom'! I love your blog - despite the many differences (east coast vs west coast, etc.) I can find many similarities - and it is nice to know I'm not alone in my obsessions!

Renee G said...

That is so cool. I bet you were excited to see that you had made the cover.

rsgrandinetti@yahoo(dot)com

Lorena said...

That is so great!!! Congratulations! How do it feel so see yourself in print?! Awesome I bet!!

Laura said...

Awesome, and congratulations!

Bezzie said...

Too cool!!! YOu got the outside too! Do you know what date you got inside???

Karen said...

YAY!! It's such a great feeling to have something you created featured on the cover, isn't it? Congrats!!

Snap said...

This is sooooooo cool! Congratulations! Wonderful! I want a calendar! :D :D

Cami said...

how awesome is that! Back cover?!! you should be so proud. As am I just to say that i read your blog!

CraftyAshley said...

A big CONGRATS Christina you are so awesome! They have good taste your frog is so cute. I am so happy for you Congrats, again!!!!!

Ginny said...

Wow, Congrats! I never knew these existed (new to crochet), so will have to pick one up for the coming year. :)

Ally said...

Congrats Christina!!

Dragonflymom said...

CONGRATS!! I love that frog and you most certainly deserved to have it in there.

emosback said...

What a cool opportunity! (this is me saying Hi, and "coming out of hiding," as you would say) You should announce where we can find these calendars (store, online, etc.)!

-Lizzy

Me said...

Congratulations on your pattern publication!! I follow your blog and love reading about your crafting and mom adventures. Good luck with the move!!

Anonymous said...

Love the frog, congratulations! Back cover that is wonderful!
Kelly
luv_country_sunshine@yahoo.com

JoBug said...

WONDERFUL!! You got a pattern in the Pattern calander!!! Wooooooooooooot!!! Big shout out from Iowa!! I would LOVE to win a calander as I cant get it here in Iowa unless I ordered it, and no funds with the health issues...by the way LOVE your BLOG!!
JoAnn AKA JoBug
JoAnnDillon@mchsi.com