Saturday, August 22, 2009

Drumroll please.....

Thanks to everyone who commented! It was especially fun to see peeps come out of hiding. :)

Without further ado.....

True Random Number Generator
Result: 13
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Comment 13 is Ginny! Please e-mail your address to christinacreations AT gmail DOT com and I'll send it to you asap!

Amazon now has the calendar available, so if you didn't win, you can still score it there for a good price.

Just FYI....this week is crunch time for us. We're currently painting our old apartment to leave it looking spiffy and taking care of all the last minute details. I probably won't post until after the move, as things are so crazy right now.

See you guys in about a week! Wish me luck...and sanity!

8 comments:

Ginny said...

Thank you so much! I don't know if I'll be able to wait to 2010 to start using the patterns :)

Bezzie said...

Wow, painting it really? I would never dream of doing that when I leave my apartment. Fix the ceiling landlord man, then I'll think about it! Ha ha!

Have a smooth move!

Snap said...

Congratulations to Ginny.

Hang in there! You are almost there!

CraftyAshley said...

Good luck with the move and cleaning!

emosback said...

We just moved out of our apartment and I remember the stress, so good luck and much sanity to you!

Dragonflymom said...

Congrats, Ginny! Good luck with the move.

Lesalicious said...

Congrats Ginny.

WOW Christina you have been so busy since I've been away. Great job on all your work as always

Subway Hooker said...

Chris, I hope your move goes swimmingly! All best wishes and love for a happy landing in New Jersey!!