Sunday, November 7, 2010

This monkey never gets old.

As this is the third one this year, you must be sick of me showing you Molly Monkeys by now. But they're too cute not to make!


My other teeny neighbor Ava, turned 5 in October and I thought Molly Monkey would be a great gift. Especially since she is BFFs with the other 5 year old neighbor who got a Molly Monkey in February. Now they both have monkeys (I made sure to make them different so they don't confuse them).


I knew Molly was a hit when Ava told me that Molly has a special spot on her bed with her favorite dolls. That's the best kind of thank you a crafter can get.

You can get the free pattern for Molly Monkey HERE.

**Please excuse the dark nighttime pictures. Ahh, crappy winter pics are back!**

P.S. - That carrot cake added two pounds to the scale over the weekend. I may have gorged myself a bit, but oh man, it was so worth it!

8 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Aw, sweet!

Kristina P. said...

I agree! I never get tired of seeing them.

Caroline said...

You're right, they're too cute not to make and show off! You tempted me with the cake recipe, but I'm waiting til Thanksgiving to gorge myself. I'm soooo impressed with your rosettes around the cake!!!

Laura said...

Adorable! I love the fancy stitching around the skirt. And your pictures look great - they always do!

Kaye said...

Cute monkey!! I like her little dress-hee hee!

Hey, carrot cake has vegetables in it. It's all good!

Andrea Moberly said...

Don't stop posting monkeys! I think I may just have to sneak this one in my Christmas crafting for my daughter who is obsessed with monkeys :)

Cami said...

These are too cute! They never get old.

Snap said...

Molly Monkey is sooooo cute. I want one! Better get over to the link you gave us! :D :D :D