Friday, September 18, 2009

And the winner is....

The random generator picked number 1! That's Kristina P! Shoot me an email with your addy and I'll mail it out. :)

Thanks for all the blog recommendations. I'm about to get into my pjs and check them all out.

**Please ignore the fact that's its only 8:20 on a Friday night, that I'm only 28 and probably shouldn't be sooooo excited about getting into my pjs, but alas I am.** ;)

Happy weekend peeps!


Snap said...

Congratulations to Kristina!

Kristina P. said...

Yay to me! I will email you tomorrow!

Caroline said...

Hi Christina, I hope I can help you find some materials that will get Pi acquainted with Spanish.

One of my favorite workbook seies is called "Teach Them Spanish." It covers grades K thru 5th. Since she hasn't had any spanish I would start her at the 2nd or 3rd grade book to review basic vocab.(e.g. colors, numbers, days of the week)

Caroline said...

Part 2.
I aso think cd's and dvd's are ideal for car rides or listening to in bed before you go to sleep. My fav is(corny but cute songs)

Lyric language
Don't forget chica go to your library and check out kids books in Spanish and read to her.

Start joking around the house in a little bit of spanish to using easy words. Por favor, gracias, calor, frio all easy to incorporate.

Keep me posted and let me know how else I can help.!!!! Buenas suerte!